Nicco’s Red Zone Blog (Part 2)

7 comments

MUST READ!!!  RANDY
Nicco’s Red Zone Blog
(PART 2)
By Nicco Martinez – Our own featured writer at Silver and Blue Report and Hook’em Report
www.silverandbluereport.com and www.hookemreport.com
Dallas and the passing game

What should Dallas do? There will be plenty of good WRs in the upcoming draft who can average 12 yards per catch. We should draft one of these guys in the 2nd or 3rd round. Then we can pay the rookie a fraction of what it would cost to have Brandon on the team. Plus, I’m not sold that Kevin Ogletree is not a 60-75 reception per year guy. But I doubt that Jason Garrett will give him a chance this year.

Which means, I predict that in 2010 the reception breakdown will be:
Miles Austin 75-85 catches
Jason Witten 75-85 catches
Roy Williams 40-45 catches
Patrick Crayton 30-35 catches
Kevin Ogletree 30-35 catches
Martellus Bennett 20-25 catches
Felix / Tashard / Marion will combine for 60-65 catches

Which should put us right around 330-375 completions for Tony Romo and Jon Kitna. Pretty ideal.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

Gary Self March 23, 2010 at 11:20 pm

I love Dallas and the passing game. My favorites are Miles Austin, Jason Witten and Patrick Crayton. But I doubt that Jason Garrett will give him a Ogletree chance this year.

Charm Leo April 3, 2010 at 2:11 am

hello, great page! I like Nicco’s Red Zone Blog (Part 2), which covers the Dallas Cowboys and the passing game

Rock Speaway April 5, 2010 at 6:53 am

Awesome news! Which means, I predict that in 2010 the reception breakdown will be:
Miles Austin 75-85 catches

Roy Williams 40-45 catches
Patrick Crayton 30-35 catches
Kevin Ogletree 30-35 catches
Martellus Bennett 20-25 catches
Felix / Tashard / Marion will combine for 60-65 catches

Christopher Heh April 10, 2010 at 7:35 pm

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me a lot in my college assignment. Say thank you you on your information. Dallas and the passing game is hot. Only the best sites are mentioned in this news story. I love the Mailbag article from Nick, Rob, and Josh about the Dallas Cowboys.

Charm Leo April 18, 2010 at 3:57 am

Nicco’s Red Zone Blog: My take on Hamlin and Adams

Ceasar Llama April 21, 2010 at 9:26 am

I love the Dallas Cowboys and Nicco’s Red Zone Blog (Part 2)